- Stop showing me movies that I’ve already rated. They waste my time. Show some consideration for your customers. If I’ve rated it, assume I’ve seen it.
- Work with the movie producers to get the DVD extras. I would really like to watch some of those, but am not willing to pay to buy.
- Remember if I want to view in a sortable list or Gallery View.
- Also, remember what column I am sorting on in the list view.
Silverlight Installation Problem Error Code: 2104
Netflix, please fix your bug! This has been going on for years now. I have reinstalled several times.
It happens when:
1) I start viewing a movie in my browser.
2) I rip the tap out so that I can maximize it on my other monitor (tv)
3) I close it (after finishing the movie)
4) I then try to watch another movie in the original browser window.
Sometimes a ctrl+f5 will fix it, but most of the time I have to completely shut down all instances of my browser and restart. This can be a pain since I have multiple tabs open at the time.
I’m using firefox.
Silverlight Installation Problem
Error Code: 2104
You have encountered an issue specific to Microsoft Silverlight, the software used to watch movies on the Netflix website. This issue is often resolved by uninstalling and then reinstalling Microsoft Silverlight on your computer.
To uninstall Microsoft Silverlight on your Windows computer, please follow these steps:
Close any currently open internet browser windows
Click on the Start button.
Select Control Panel.
In Windows XP, select Add or Remove Programs. In Windows Vista/Windows 7, select Programs & Features.
Locate and click on Microsoft Silverlight
Choose Remove in Windows XP or Uninstall in Windows Vista/Windows 7.
After completing the above steps, attempting to Watch Instantly on www.netflix.com will prompt you to reinstall Microsoft Silverlight