Monthly Archives: July 2009

SQL Server 2008

I have a great client whom (do I use whom here?)…anyway…whom I wrote an asp.net app for several years ago. This app interacted with the databases of their accounting program and allowed them to schedule and project out their projects (manpower…and … Continue reading

Posted in sql server | Comments Off

SEO – crawl errors

This is a test to see if can get certain engines to recrawl some of my pages…since thy are being indexed incorrectly. http://www.mertens3d.com/pages/info.htm http://www.mertens3d.com/portfolio/portfolio_other.html http://www.mertens3d.com/portfolio/portfolio_interior.html http://www.mertens3d.com/portfolio/portfolio_mixed_use.html The deal here is that this certain search engine seems to take a while … Continue reading

Posted in web design/ seo | Comments Off

Maxscript – Duplicate Bound Xref Scene

This is a quick script I generated in response to a forum question. ——- – get the selected dummy sel_parent = selection[1] –get all the xrefs in the scene xref_max_index = xrefs.getXRefFileCount() – loop through each one and look at it’s … Continue reading

Posted in maxscript | Comments Off

search maxscript code files

I was trying to find a bit of code in all of my maxscript files (*.ms) and tried windows search. That didn’t work ’cause windows doesn’t recognize them as simple text files. I did a little searching on the googleweb … Continue reading

Posted in maxscript | 1 Comment

Comments Off